Role: Head of Accounts
Client: Brisktrade Investment Ltd
To manage all financial aspects of the organization. This includes financial reporting on a timely basis, maintaining bank and other credit institution relationships, cash management, budget preparation, contract review and approval, oversight of retirement programs, coordination of annual audit, tax returns, governmental information returns and overall interface between the Finance Department, other Departments, and management of the organization.
– Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting or related field, with a master’s degree an advantage
– ACCA or ICAN Certified (with work experience)
– Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience, with at least 3 years in financial industry in a managerial role.
– Experience conducting month-end and year-end close, cost allocation, revenue recognition, budget creation and management and cash management.
– Extended work hours.
– May require travel – local and international.
– Working under pressure.
Qualified Candidates should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
IT business development executive
A reputable IT company located in VI, Lagos is looking to employ an experienced enterprise IT business development executive.
The ideal candidate should have atleast 2 years cognitive experience in a similar role. Salary is competitive. Interested candidates should send CV and cover note to email@example.com
Sundry Foods Limited is currently recruiting Restaurant Management Trainees for several of its locations around the country particularly Port Harcourt, Lagos, Abuja and Owerri. Interested candidates are required to:
• Have minimum of second class upper Bachelor’s degree in any Management, Food or hospitality related course.
• Possess strong leadership skills
• Demonstrate passion for food and service
• Be able to communicate effectively and confidently.
• Be willing to work on public holidays, weekends and shifts per Industry practice.
• Relevant experience of at least two years in the food or hospitality Industry will be an advantage.
Interested candidates should apply by sending CV and Cover Letter to *firstname.lastname@example.org*
Graphics Design Intern Vacancy:
We are urgently looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
• Candidates must possess a minimum of OND relevant qualifications.
• Proven years of graphic designing experience
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, CorelDraw etc)
• Highly proficient in all design aspects
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
we are currently recruiting for the following roles
Hello , we are currently recruiting for the following roles:
1. Smart,intelligent and young females for our sales department. (Entry level)
2. A digital marketer with knowledge of graphic design. (Entry level)
Interested candidates should kindly forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the preferred role as subject of mail. Thank you.
Role: Warehouse Supervisor
To ensure that Consultants experience highest levels of service in terms of
products availability and timely delivery of their products.
Monitor the status of incoming shipment & correspond with the clearing agent.
– Receive and verify all local deliveries.
– Prepare monthly sales/stocks reports
– Ensure that stock variance is below 0.2% of the quarterly sales turnover.
– Monitor the activity of the courier company ( s ) insure they provide best service to our
– Maintain : receiving, warehousing and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating
and enforcing measures and personnel policies and procedures.
Qualified candidates should forward cv to email@example.com
Role: Nigerian Content Personnel
Under the supervision of the Company’s Nigerian Content Manager, the successful candidate will be required to provide both admin and advisory support in the management of regulatory matters as it applies to operations in the Oil and Gas industry.
Other responsibilities include:
– To provide legal support in the decision making process in resolving regulatory matters
– To ensure prompt generation and submission of the periodic regulatory reports for the Unit
– To assist with the drafting of all correspondences relating to inquiries and requests from Regulatory and Government Agencies
– To identify proactive measures in conflict resolutions
– Assist in obtaining and reviewing statutory permits from regulatory agencies
Minimum of 5 years experience
Qualified candidates should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Warehouse Attendant
1. Pick and pack products for delivery to customers and other branches ,ensure the
accuracy of the deliveries.
2. Store the goods in the specified place .
3. Handle all goods with extreme care.
4. When recieving goods check the number of boxes with the information that is
provided to them by the supervisor and report it back to them in case of opened
boxes check the no of products in the respective boxes
1-2 Years previous experience as warehouse attendant
Qualified candidates should send Cv to email@example.com
Marketing Manager and Marketing Executive needed
We are looking to engage some candidates for the positions of Marketing Executive (3) and Marketing Manager for immediate employment. Preferably, currently engaged in the healthcare industry. Kindly send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job title as subject of the mail.
*ROLE:* Senior Consultant, Strategy & External Relations
*ROLE OVERVIEW:* The role has overall responsibility for leading client strategic services effort. Within the organization, the preferred candidate will work closely with relevant teams in developing proposals, plans, recommendations and deliverables and manage the relationship with new and existing assigned clients, faculty, media partners and potential partners
• 7+ years’ work experience including minimum 4 years management experience in a professional services firm
• MBA/Masters/Certification in a sustainability/communications related field
• Typical experience in Sustainability, communication, sustainable development, consulting, thought leadership
• Knowledge & skills – Business Management, Communication, Sustainability and Sustainable Development
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities
Interested candidates to please send Cvs to email@example.com using *Senior Consultant, Strategy & External Relations* as Subject of email.
Please note: *ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED ON OR BEFORE TUESDAY 20th FEBRUARY 2018*
An Automobile Engineer and or Mechanical Engineer is needed
Good Afternoon All. An Automobile Engineer and or Mechanical Engineer is needed for immediate Employment. The ideal candidate should have 3 to 5years experience most importantly in a construction industry. Salary is attractive and CVs of qualified candidates should be sent on before Friday 16th February ,2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted for interview.