1) Are you an undergraduate with a CGPA of 3.0 and above (or its equivalent)!
2) Does your course of study require internship experience?
3) Are you ‘currently pursuing’ a degree (OND/HND/BSC/Technial Certificate) in any of the below fields:
– Mechanical Engineering
– Chemical Engineering
– Electrical and Automation Engineering
– Project Management
– Industrial Chemistry
– Agricultural engineering /Economics
– Other science related courses
If your profile meets the above criteria and you are willing to consolidate your theoretical knowledge with hands on experience in a fast-pace, innovative and continuous learning environment in either of our sites in Benin or Lagos, please share your CV AND internship letter from your institution indicating also your preferred location (Benin or Lagos) with Guinness Nigeria Plc on:
(Kindly ensure the subject of your email reads – INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY- *Location *).
Deadline for submission is Monday 5th March 2018.
IT/Tech Related Opening.
The Services of a Windows Enterprise Engineer who effectively perform advanced troubleshooting, diagnosis and analysis and also provide high quality windows enterprise services where end-users can achieve full productivity is needed in a reputable IT firm located at Lekki.
The ideal should have basic certifications in AD and Enterprise Messaging and ITIL. The expected years working experience is 5 year.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
IMPEX Manager (Import and export Manager)
• B.sc in social science or any related field. M.sc or MBA is an added advantage
• Specialised course in Supply Chain / Global Trade preferable.
• 5-9 years cognate experience in import/export and transportation
• Local regulations (customs, transportation and other inspection/ regulatory agencies like NAFDAC)
• Basic understanding of other Supply Chain processes especially in a FMCG environment is an added advantage.
• Foreign Trade & Customs.
• International Trade and Commercial Terms
• Excellent communication skills.
• Advance Excel, Word and basic PowerPoint.
Interested/qualified candidates can send their resumes email@example.com.
Role: Team Lead; Virtual Products
Client: Financial Services
– Co-ordinate and manage the Virtual Banking interface of the Bank.
– Develop, customise, enhance& implement the bank’s Virtual Banking interface products
– Articulate, design/ develop, and implement strategies and product marketing programs that will drive the adoption of the products/ services across remote touch points within the electronic/ retail banking
– Periodic review of the service offerings/ business plans to confirm conformity to world
best practice/ standards on all the product lines.
Minimum of 5 years experience
Qualified candidate should forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org