How to stay out of junk mail folders
Here are just a few tips that will help keep that email to stay out of junk mail folders
1. Avoid large files/attachments
2. Do not use deceptive/fake subject lines
3. Do not use false or misleading statements.
4. Tell all your prospects where exactly you are from
5. The word “FREE” should be avoided in your subject line.
6. Respect/Honor the all opt-out requests promptly
7. Make use of a spam checker
8. Make use of a good email delivery system
9. Don’t make your sender info to and fro be ambiguous
10. Your contents should be free from error and capture your audience attention .