Date: Oct 1st, 2018
Venue: Edubridge Consultants 24, Ogunlowo Street Ikeja Lagos
Time: 10:00am prompt
Contact: Whatsapp +2347054040762
Fill the form below to participate
Market Trends – Sub Saharan Africa
- Over 500 million internet users by 2020.
- As at present internet penetration is 29% versus. 54% for the rest of the world.
- Seven of the world’s fastest growing economies are in Africa.
- 75% of the Africa population are under 35 years old.
- 500 million youths will enter the working age in the next 5 years.
- High youth unemployment ratio.
The goal of the program
This is to equip the job seekers and small and medium business owners with the digital skills they need to succeed and compete in this modern age.
Benefits of the Workshop:
- Professionals and Job seekers will learn the rudiments of being a digital expert
- Every participating Business will know how simple it is to get found online by millions of online users looking to buy their products and services.
- Basic of achieving business success online will be learnt by the participants.
- Opportunity to list your business on Google My Business and you will be verified immediately.
What we want to achieve
- To enlighten business people on digital opportunities
- To promote use of web technologies among SMBs.
- To help SMBs scale-up business with Internet.
- To promote job creation and business opportunity for young Internet-Entrepreneurs.
- To ultimately fulfil Google’s mission: to make the world’s information universally accessible and useful.